Morning Links: Russell Simmons Forges On in His Battle With Lowes; Diddy & Cameron Diaz an Item?
● Russell Simmons has thrown money into his fight with Lowe’s, who pulled ads from TLC’s new series All-American Muslim citing "concerned" and "alienated" viewers, by buying out the show’s remaining ad time next week. "The show is now sold out! keep your money @lowes and we will keep ours," he tweeted. [Huff Post]
● Star Trek actor George Takei is asking Trek and Star Wars fans to find "star peace," align together against the true evil (or, as he makes it sound, truly boring), Twilight. [NME]
● Jessica Simpson’s baby sent "big crocodile tears" streaming down her face when it "did a flip or something." [People]
● Britney Spears keeps up with Britney Spears news much like we all do by reading OK! Magazine at the airport! [TMZ]
● Their reps claim they are "just friends," but Diddy and Cameron Diaz were caught kissing and "being very affectionate" in the club the other night. Is love a-blooming? [Page Six]
● Gucci Mane is out of jail again, and he’s feeling great. “It was a time for me to sit back and just refocus the whole way I do things, man,” he told XXL, adding that, "This is the last time I think I’ll ever be in jail." [XXL]