London Opening: Bulgari Hotel
When a hotel opens in London that has the largest rooms in the whole city, it’s a little hard to ignore. So we’re not going to. Instead, we’re going to tell you all about its many luxury amenities, its prime location, and its 24-hour service options that’ll make it pretty fitting for that visit to London for the Olympics. So sit back, read, and welcome Bulgari Hotel London to town.
Like Bulgari’s other properties, this London post situated across from Hyde Park and near Harrods doesn’t skimp on these timeless luxury accoutrements:
– A spa with a mosaic and Italian-stone swimming pool, hydro-massage tub, vitality pool, ice fountain, nail salon, and fitness center
– Rich Italian silk fabrics, from the rooms’ drapes to the bedding
– An amply-stocked mini bar that resembles a traveling trunk
– Freestanding marble and white glass baths and showers
And the hotel’s attention to detail goes beyond the bathrooms and suites, but back to you, with such 24-hour service for guests as:
– A babysitter
– Personal shopper
– Personal trainer
– Private visits to museums and concerts
If that’s not enough attention for you, then perhaps you should just stay home.