Beyoncé Leads the Top 10 Most Liked Instagrams of 2017
Photo: @beyonce on Instagram.
Instagram has released the official analytics for the top most-liked posts of 2017, and, to few’s surprise, Beyoncé is now the supreme most-celebrated star of social media. She’s joined by Selena Gomez, who dominates the top ten chart with heaps of Insta-love, and the famous Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
So, without further ado, here’s the list.
10. Selena Gomez blowing out birthday candles.
9. Selena Gomez on a bike in the sand.
8. Cristiano Ronaldo on a couch with his babies and family.
7. Selena Gomez holding hands with The Weeknd at the Met Gala.
6. Selena Gomez taking a selfie of The Weeknd hugging her from behind.
5. More Cristiano with babies!
4. Another baby pic, but this time of Beyoncé wearing Palomo Spain, with her two angels Rumi and Sir.
3. Selena Gomez receiving a kidney transplant from her best friend.
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
2. Cristiano Ronaldo on the day his daughter Alana was born.
1. And, finally, our champion: Beyoncé announcing her pregnancy in a green veil.