Isabel Marant x H&M: 5 Styles That Should Make the Cut
OMFG: Isabel Marant is H&M’s next collaborator. The news hit select inboxes late last night, causing editors across the globe to stop that silly thing called sleeping to share the news with anyone that would listen. The cult-cool Parisian designer’s first-ever collab with the fast-fashion retailer is set to hit 250 stores worldwide on November 14 of this year and will include apparel and accessories for women, teenagers and, another first, men. In anticipation, here are five (wedge-sneaker-free) Marant designs that I really, really wouldn’t mind seeing a variation of in this capsule.
1. This leopard coat from Fall 2009:
2. This entire look (or at least the boots) from Fall 2011:
3. This fantastic rainbow crochet situation from Spring 2012:
4. This hot dress (or anything, really) from Spring 2013:
5. This skirt from Fall 2013:
BONUS: Catch Marant chatting about the collab below.