7 Worst Brittany Murphy Headlines
Maybe I’m asking for too much, but can’t we all just shut the eff up and remember Brittany Murphy for all her many wonderful contributions to cinema and music? A deluge of stupid headlines by nimrods trying to pick at the carcass of Murphy’s career continues to plague the worldwide web. Especially considering that foul plays has been ruled out and autopsy results are over a month away. Who are among the web’s biggest offenders in failing to honor the dead?
• Brittany Murphy: Did a ‘depressed’ Brittany…..commit suicide? [Entertainment and Showbiz!]
• Experts: Nothing ‘natural’ about Brittany Murphy’s death [USA Today]
• Bottles for 10 prescription medications found in Brittany Murphy’s bedroom … [FOXNews]
• Brittany Murphy’s Prescription Drugs [CBS News]
• Brittany Murphy’s Husband, Simon Monjack, Finds Himself In Media Spotlight [MTV]
• Brittany’s ‘crash course’ [New York Post]
• What Went Wrong With Brittany Murphy? [ABC News]
Conclusion: It’s almost like a large chunk of the media fraternity are in a conspiracy to conduct a posthumous witch hunt that makes Murphy out to be a pill-popping mess to the end of her days. Most disturbingly, ABC News treats Murphy as a thesp who had some kind of Lohanian breakdown which rendered her unfit for work. Which really couldn’t be further from the truth, looking at all the projects she had lined up. More annoying are bought opinions of quacks who make little of Murphy’s Type 2 Diabetes and play up the prescription drugs at her bedside. Then again, everyone kind of dropped the ball when it came time to make peace with Michael Jackson’s death months ago. So, instead of continued pointless speculation, let’s look back at another vintage Murphy moment and put the thesp to rest already.