Advertising + Marketing + Partnership Opportunities
For advertising, marketing and partnership related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- BlackBook Media has final approval for all ads with respect to content.
- BlackBook Media reserves the right to remove an advertisement from its web sites at any time for any reason.
- BlackBook Media reserves the right to terminate any campaign upon our discretion
- Changes to an existing campaign must be received at least three business days prior to the change.
- All rich media ads must be served via one of the accepted vendors listed.
General Advertising Guidelines
- Ads are served into BlackBookMag.com via Google Ad Manager.
- All creative must meet both, BlackBook Media and Google Ad Manager, standards and specifications.
- Turnaround times: 3 business days for standard creative, 5 business days for Rich Media.
- If you are providing the creative unit, you must also adhere to Google Ad Manager guidelines
- GAM image ads: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2991648
- GAM creative requirements: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3055968?hl=en
- All ad units must launch a new browser window when clicked on
- All ad units must have a clearly recognizable close button
- All rich media ads must have an alternate GIF/JPEG versions of creative
- Audio must be user initiated with a clearly recognizable on/off button
- All ads must clearly be identified as ‘Advertisement’
- No PSA ads are allowed without explicit approval from BlackBook Media
Display Ad Sizes
- Billboard – 970x250px
- Leaderboard – 728x90px
- Medium Rectangle – 300x250px
- Mobile Leaderboard – 300x250px
Advertising on The BlackList Newsletter
- Please contact Info@blackbookmag.com
Approved Third Party Rich Media Vendors:
- Martini Media
- Rich media vendors approved by Google Ad Manager
Social Media Specs
- Social Media copy should conform to a 120 Character limit, to leave room for social RT and responses.
- Social Images and video are 300×300. This is the standard for Twitter and Instagram.
- Click Trackers take the form of a shared bit.ly link.
- Impression are estimated based on Social Following.
- BlackBook Media has final approval with respect to content.